Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, November 08, 2005,
whee!i love mr loh HAHA.he`s so super~eunice invited us to this game thingy.organised by her church.its like so fun can!smth like amazin race, yup.bibiana and i did warm ups outside the library todaylike, HAHAHAHAHAH.and we waved to this guy on a lorry.LOL.HE WAVED BACK LEY.see, bibiana, we are frenly ppl. SORRY BUT I`M GONNA TALK ABOUT CAMPUS SUPERSTAR AGAIN. >< i think i`m gonna sing ai[4] mei[4] , by yang cheng lin.yahh, the " xiao you " in meteor garden.NOT HARDY LAH.budden mummy said.ai mei dont suit me.cause like, the meaning of ai mei is..aiyah. whatevers.like what biana said,it`s just a song right!and i think my voice matches it okay,so..yeah!like, i feel kinda pressurized lehs.lotsa buts and what ifs engulfin my mind.attackin my brain cells.comsumin my confidence level.like, urghs.oh whateverrrs.hannah will do her best.hannah must do her best~lalalahs.and SHAUN you still owe me a lollipop.AND MY KUKU DRAWING.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |